RETAIL STORE MANAGER
Denver Flea is planting roots and opening up a retail incubator in the Dairy Block building, at 19th and Wazee Street, in LoDo. This very special operation will allow emerging brands an opportunity to get brick & mortar experience, while enjoying the insular protection of operations
being handled by the Denver Flea staff.
If your professional background is grounded in retail, includes ample customer service experience, managing teams of motivated people, and the desire to empower and grow artisan and emerging brands, then we would love to speak with you.
Encouraged experience includes:
- Retail management experience
- Managing a team of 5+ people
- Excellent outgoing personality
- Opening a retail location is a huge plus
- 40-50 hours a week
- Development of standard operating procedures
- Scheduling and the management of full and part-time staff
- Managing a budget
- Working knowledge of a POS System
- Inventory tracking and maintenance of a large number of SKUs
** In depth knowledge of the products and people the store will represent. As the store lead you will be an ambassador of the artists, teacher of the employees, and the most knowledgeable person in the store.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
If interested please email Rachael@denverflea.com
Title the heading of your email / Retail Store Manager Applicant
We will be reviewing resumes and holding interviews between starting in mid September, anticipating a November open.