A Flea? Well... sort of... More like a collection of Colorado's best. Let us explain what's going on!
- Why was I invited? Someone really likes what you do. Vendors that are invited were either hand picked by yours truly or recommended through your peers. There's no rhyme, reason, price point, or particular style that defines the Denver Flea vendors. The only rule is you have to create in Colorado. Beyond that, you've got that something that can't be defined.
- Am I right the fit? We hope you see the Denver Flea as a great opportunity to support the maker community AND market your shop and product. With thousands coming out to the event, you'll touch countless customers and have the opportunity to sell your goods. Even if you have expensive merchandise, you can still market those and advertise what type of store you have. We encourage bringing goods that define you as a company.
- Which tent should I be in? We recommend the typical brick and mortar stores (or those whose products are sold in them) take a booth in the massive tent. If you're more of a farmer's market vendor, stick to the 10 x 10.
- Can I share my space? Absolutely. We encourage sharing space if you only have a few products or could use a 'roommate to help cover the bills'.
- Why do I have to pay? Unfortunately we have to cover our costs (city permits and tent rentals ain't cheap). Plus, we're trying to raise money for future Fleas and do some good in the process. A chunk of any profits go directly to Mile High United Way.
- What sort of clientele will be there? Here's a look into expected demographics...